Residential Reverse Osmosis System
TYPICAL PERCENTAGE REMOVAL OF DISSOLVED IMPURITIES
The special features of RO Process is its ability to remove not only the suspended impurities but also dissolved impurities and salts which are harmful to human health and also spoil the taste of water in addition it removes microbiological contamination like bacteria and virus better than the conventional purifiers. Typical Percentage removal of dissolved impurities by Reverse Osmosis are;
FEATURES OF REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM.
- Thin Film Composite 75 GPD membrane.
- Five Stage Purification.
- Hygienic Pressurized 15 Liters Storage Tank.
- Fully Automatic.
- Membrane Flushing System.
- Long Reach Chrome Faucet.
- All parts are NSF listed.
- The Pressure Pump is protected and prolonged for a long – term usage.
INLET WATER FEED CONDITION
FIVE STAGES OF REVERSE OSMOSIS
|STAGE I: SEDIMENT FILTER
The 10 micron polypropylene sediment pre-filter to remove suspended materials as sediment, dirt, dust, rust and other suspended impurities down to 10 micron from the water.
STAGE II: ACTIVATED CARBON GRANULE FILTER:
Removes free chlorine and other organic substances, unpleasant colour, tastes & odours from the water and improve quality.
STAGE III: ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCK FILTER:
Removes any additional chlorine and organic substances from the water without release of carbon fines. The carbon block prepare water to enter the RO membrane.
STAGE IV: RO MEMBRANE (0.0001 MICRON):
High rejection (95-99%) thin film composite R.O. Membrane to reject wide spectrum of impurities including Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), bacteria and viruses down to 0.0001 micron.
STAGE V: POLISHING RESIN CARBON FILTER:
Bacteriostatic resin carbon filter dissolved gases bad taste and odour to ensure fresh and natural tasting crystal clean water.
- 25 to 100 gallons per day output
- 95-97% average salt rejection
- 5 micron sediment pre-filter
- Two pre and one post carbon filter
- Replaceable TFC spiral wound membrane
- Easy installation and compact design
- Unit includes an attractive long reach faucet, feed and drain adapters, tank valve, and spanner wrench
- 3.2 gallon storage tank
- Water saving shut-off valve
- In-line UV lamp, 0.5-2.0 GPM
- Booster pump or delivery pump
- Air-Gap, colored, or designer faucets
- RO unit with hot/cold water cooler
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) RO comparator
- Membrane pressure gauge
- Automatic flushing device
- 11 gallon storage tank
- Private labeling
Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems
Hydrolink Technologies Limited supplies, installs and service a wide range of water purification systems based on reverse osmosis technology sourced from reputable manufactures across Europe, USA and the Far East. Most of the equipment Application includes
- Water Bottling
- Whole house
- Beverage Kiosk
- Lab Process
- Commercial Food Preparation
- Ice Machine
- Car Wash
- Bakery Process
- Green House
- Drinking Water
Industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems
Hydrolink Technologies Limited is a leading supplier of industrial RO systems and commercial reverse osmosis systems to efficiently remove dissolved solids and contaminants from water in commercial and industrial applications. Standard and custom commercial reverse osmosis systems with wide range capacities are available.
Economical and efficient, Hydrolink Technologies Limited industrial and commercial reverse osmosis systems incorporate the latest in RO technology to remove dissolved minerals, particles, organics, solids and other contaminants from water. RO uses reverse osmosis membranes as its core separation technology to reject these contaminants.
Applications for Reverse Osmosis Systems
The ideal applications for RO water filtration equipment include:
- Boiler Feed Water
- Ion Exchange Pre-treatment
- Beverage Production
- Spot Free Product Rinse
- Manufacturing Plants
- Food Processing Plants
- Pharmaceuticals Production
- Safe Drinking Water Applications
- Specialty Water Treatment Applications