Without effective cooling water treatment, a cooling water system can suffer from scale formation, corrosion and fouling and may become a breeding ground for harmful bacteria such as those which cause Legionnaires ’ disease. This reduces efficiency, shortens plant life and makes your operation unreliable and unsafe. Poor control can not only put your cooling process at risk, but can also incur huge cost in wasted energy, chemicals and water charges. To overcome these problems Hydrolink Technologies Limited provides a comprehensive range of cooling water treatment products and consultancy services to keep your system operating safely and efficiently
Cooling water treatment chemicals to protect the complete cooling system:
- Scale and Corrosion Inhibitors
- Micro Biocides
- Deposits Control
COOLING WATER TREATMENT BASICS
The purpose of a cooling water treatment programme is essentially 3 fold:
– To protect the system against damaging corrosion.
– To control scale formation and fouling which will impair cooling efficiency.
– To control the growth of harmful microbes like Legionella bacteria, Algae etc.
These problems are interrelated and it is therefore essential that the treatment programme tackles all of them.
Read more by clicking on the links below:
- CONCENTRATION FACTOR & BLEED-OFF CONTROL
- COOLING TOWER SCALE CONTROL
- COOLING WATER CORROSION CONTROL
- COOLING TOWER MICROBIOLOGICAL CONTROL
- FOULING CONTROL
- DOSING & CONTROL EQUIPMENT